Instruction for safe feeding :
- When breast feeding is not possible, this bottle may be used to deliver expressed breast milk or prepared instant formula to your baby.
- Always wash your hands before feeds and preparing feeds to your baby
- Before fist use, wash thoroughly and sterilise
- Always wash immeidately after use.
- Keep the teat in a dry and covered container.
- Never leave the teat in direct sunlight.
Cleaning and Sterilising :
- Before sterilising, wash bottles and accessories thoroughly in warm, soapy water to ensure all milk deposits are removed.
- Squeeze the teat to ensure that any residual milk has been removed. Sterilise by immersing in a feeding bottle sterilising solution according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Before first use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes to ensure hygeine.
- Do not clean or allow to come in contact with harsh chemicals. Damage could result.
For your child's safety and health : WARNING !
- Before each use pull the teat in all directions. If there are any signs of damage or weakness (for example from biting), throw away immediately.
- Always check the temprature of the feed before offering to your baby.
- Remember to never leave an infant unsupervised while feeding.
- Feeding teats must not be used as dummies / soothers / pacifiers. This feeding bottle has been independantly tested to ensure that it can be sterilised in all leading makes of steam sterilisers and dishwashers.
- Do not drop the teat in sweet substances as this may cause tooth decay and also damage the teat.
- Tooth decay occurs in children even when non sweetened fluids are used. This occurs if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods of the day and particularly through the night when saliva flow is reduced.
- Do not leave a teat in direct sunlight or heat for longer than recommended. This may weaken the teat.
Please read instructions carefully and keep the pakaging for future referance.