Cleaning and sterilising
Before sterilising, wash bottles and accessories thoroughly in warm soapy water to ensure all milk deposits are removed.
For your childs safety and health: WARNING !
- Squeeze the teat to ensure any residual milk has been removed.
- Sterilise by immersing in a feeding bottle sterilising solution.
- Do not clean or allow to come in contact with solvents or harsh chemicals which could result in damage.
Warming the feed using a microwave oven.
- Always use this porduct with an adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as soother.
- Always chck food temperature before feeding.
- Continious prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Inspect the teat before every use by pulling the teat in all directions
- Throw away at the first sign of weakness.
- Do not leave a feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disfectant, as this may weaken the teat.
- Keep all components out of reach or children.
- Never heat a sealed bottle in a microwave oven.
- Although not recommented, if you ish to warm the feed using a microwave, remove the teat, cap and cover before heating.
- The outside of the bottle will feel cooler than the feed, therefore shake well to ensure even heat distribution and always check the temperature of the feed before offering to your baby.